 Administrative / General / 12503
  Re: Issue regarding Moderation of Folders

(...) Video files are not currently supported. Check this folder for an example: (URL) it says: "Multimedia files have been temporarily disabled. Please try again later." when you try to view a video. M (19 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Issue regarding Moderation of Folders

(...) Gotcha - but that still doesn't mean much to me, because I don't make a link between them being available and being moderated? I guess I don't understand how the moderation actually takes place. (I hope I'm not coming off the wrong way on this (...) (19 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Issue regarding Moderation of Folders

(...) Actually, video formats are still supported. The ability to access movie files is turned off during peak hours (I forget what the definition of peak hours is). -Orion (19 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Issue regarding Moderation of Folders

(...) Iain (19 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Issue regarding Moderation of Folders

(...) That would be Kevin Loch :) I'm sure he'll be happy to accept LEGO and Beer as thank-you notes! (19 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)