 Administrative / General / 12485
  Re: Suspend me as well (was Susp. of Chris and Terry)

(...) I've been trying to help everyone understand. But you're right - I shouldn't have been doing that. I made the decision, with other Admins, and I am comfortable with it. As I have stated several times, I believe Chris broke the ToU, and whether (...) (19 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Suspend me as well (was Susp. of Chris and Terry)

(...) Now that's something different again. That means the ToU mean diddly squat, all that matters is the Admins' interpretation of them. So even if I agree to the ToU, I can still be suspended on the grounds that I broke the ToU, if the Admins all (...) (19 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)