 Administrative / General / 12477
  Re: Issue regarding Moderation of Folders

(...) Oh yeah - that makes total sense, I guess I was more curious as to why it took a lil' longer (or forever, either or :) for the folders with them to get an "OK" stamp by whoever does the stamping. Iain (19 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Issue regarding Moderation of Folders

(...) I believe that's mostly because looking through a bunch of thumbnails to make sure everything's kosher is much easier/less work than sitting and watching video after video. A pure picture folder can be moderated in a few seconds. A folder with (...) (19 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Issue regarding Moderation of Folders

(...) Okay, but um, I guess then my question becomes, why then when I uploaded say, 10 folders with videos at the same time, 5 of them did get moderated, and 5 didn't. That's where my confusion lies :) All the clips are about the same duration, and (...) (19 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)