 Administrative / General / 12470 (-5)
  Re: Suspension of Chris Magno and Terry P

(...) Sage advice. (...) You raise a good point there. In the future this needs to be taken under advisement if things become personal for whatever reason. (...) You ask a lot of good, tough questions in this post, and these being discussed in the (...) (16 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: wish's - Contest canceled

(...) By *all* do you really mean all? As in shutting the discussion groups down for a period of time? That would be awfully unfair to innocent bystanders. Or do you mean all involved in these recent threads? (...) Well, Larry himself has said that (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  (canceled)

  Issue regarding Moderation of Folders

Hi all, (Uh, I couldn't post in lugnet.announce.brickshelf, so I have no idea where else to post this. Hrm...) A few weeks ago, I started an account on Brickshelf to display some of my projects. About half of them have videoclips in them. Within an (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: wish's - Contest canceled

(...) Hi Kevin, I'll be the first to say that Larry has a legitimate gripe. The question is, can Lenny bring the very offending action in JLUG to lugnet, and then punish Chris on lugnet for the offense? Lenny's justification for "indefinitly (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact