 Administrative / General / 12465 (-5)
  Re: wish's

(...) Hi Todd, Here's why I see that certain administrators are hurting Lugnet: They're operating in the shadows and there's no transparency to the process. The rules aren't clearly defined, so there's a lot of murkiness as to how they operate. (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: wish's - Contest canceled

Iain Hendry wrote in message ... (...) out of (...) work (...) To make the parallel true, though, the porn would have to name or otherwise specifically involve either your boss or a co-worker, and name your place of work (as Chris's post on JLUG (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: wish's - Contest canceled

(...) I would have to agree, although, if it were my board (thank goodness it isn't) I'd probably have ended up banning a couple of folks for a while (myself included, I do seem to have some bad days).... But as I've said before.. not my pond. (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Suspension of Chris Magno and Terry P

(...) Lenny, Given the new information about that the contest was not created on lugnet, and the fact that news of the contest was not brought to lugnet by Chris, I decided to reread the articles you cited for justifying Chris' "indefinite (...) (16 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !

  Re: Lugnet should be MORE draconian

(...) Yes, it did. Thank you for taking the time. M (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact