 Administrative / General / 12447
    Re: wish's - Contest canceled —Joseph Greene
   (...) This was meant as a Jibe. (...) While it is true that he has canceled the contest, the very creation of such a vicious attack shows, IMHO, a distinctly closed minded and petty mindset. I do acknowledge that he canceled the contest, but only at (...) (19 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: wish's - Contest canceled —David Koudys
   In lugnet.admin.general, Joseph Greene wrote: <snip> (...) And I'll say that there's a history shared between Larry and Chris that not all of us are privvy to. I know Chirs, and he wouldn't have done this out of some quick 'off-the-cuff' "I'm bored (...) (19 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)