 Administrative / General / 12420
    Re: wish's - Contest canceled —Ross Crawford
   (...) Well then, would the Lugnet Admins consider it a personal insult if I was to create a poll: "Do you think Lugnet Admin is a good job match for Larry?" "Yes" "No" "Don't know" "Don't care" ROSCO (19 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: wish's - Contest canceled —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) I personally wouldn't feel it was a personal insult if worded exactly as you have it here. I also wouldn't want to see my name there instead of Larry. I hope you understand the difference between a poll asking for people's opinion of Larry (...) (19 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)