 Administrative / General / 12387
    Email address question —Orion Pobursky
   Who receives the mail sent to admin AT lugnet dot com? Is it everyone who's an admin or one admin in particular? -Orion (19 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Email address question Todd Lehman
   (...) Hi Orion, I had to go double-check, but currently it still comes to me. Do you think it would be more helpful if it went to N people? I try to address everything that arrives to that address, but sometimes things slip through the cracks. I do (...) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Email address question —Orion Pobursky
   (...) I was just curious who was behind that address. I was going to suggest an address that all current admins receive. For instance, several ldraw.org addresses go to Tim and I. I think this helps out since I'm not always immediately available to (...) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Email address question —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Good idea, I'll put this on the admin.general page. -Lenny (19 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Email address question —Orion Pobursky
   (...) Wow that was fast, thanks Lenny. -Orion (19 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Email address question Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Call it inspired. I need to be getting more active in my Admin role, especially in getting information where it logically should be. I also wanted to emphasize that thoughtful criticism will always be taken seriously, and action will happen as (...) (19 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)