 Administrative / General / 12384
  Re: wish's - Contest canceled

(...) With due respect, what recourse do we have if an admin is found to be grossly unsatisfactory in some way? I'm not saying that any of them are, but what if it should occur? Does the average LUGNET member just sit around waiting for that admin (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: wish's - Contest canceled

(...) Respectfull communication. Which has not been happening here. I think Todd has been pretty clear for quite some time what the policy on language is. Sure, it isn't spelled out (and the admin team has recognized that the TOU DO need updating), (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: wish's - Contest canceled

(...) **snip** (...) Yeah, I thought the guidelines might have been spelled-out already but didn't know where. Now that I think of it, I remember that Larry answered my earlier question about timeout policy. But now that you mention it, I have a (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)