 Administrative / General / 12380 (-5)
  Re: wish's - Contest canceled

(...) Joseph, Chris canceled his contest. Is that not at least some willingness on his part to look at other sides of the issue? Chris, I don't know Tim to be closed minded any more than any of us here. Why are people so often labeled as "closed (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: wish's - Contest canceled

(...) So you're threatening to revoke Chris' posting privileges in retaliation for his criticism of the Admins? Sounds like you're making Chris' case for him. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (20 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: wish's - Contest canceled

In lugnet.admin.general, Chris Magno wrote: <SNIP> (...) I still want to know: What is he condensing? (...) Actually, you seem to have proven yourself to be extremely closed minded in your unwillingness to look at the other side of the issue. (...) (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: wish's - Contest canceled

(...) That's very kind of you. Nicely done. I take back my previous allusions... Dave K (20 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: wish's - Contest canceled

(...) Actually, you are correct! I did make a post which, the next morning I re-read and requested to have it canceled as I felt it excessively vitriolic. If I recall correctly it contained NO ToU violations and did not generate a request for it to (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact