 Administrative / General / 12375
    Re: wish's - Contest canceled —David Koudys
   In lugnet.admin.general, Joseph Greene wrote: <snnip> Is this the same Joseph Greene who posted this (cancelled) message?-- (URL) were saying something about playing nice in someone elses pond? Hmmm, let's think about what gets a post cancelled (...) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: wish's - Contest canceled —David Koudys
     In lugnet.admin.general, David Koudys wrote: <snip> oops, that was jsut suppose to be in rtlT 'cause I didn'twnat to cause yet more disenfranchisement, and folks know me in rtlT... Basically they say, 'Oh, that's just Dave going on about something (...) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: wish's - Contest canceled —Joseph Greene
   (...) Actually, you are correct! I did make a post which, the next morning I re-read and requested to have it canceled as I felt it excessively vitriolic. If I recall correctly it contained NO ToU violations and did not generate a request for it to (...) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: wish's - Contest canceled —David Koudys
   (...) That's very kind of you. Nicely done. I take back my previous allusions... Dave K (19 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)