 Administrative / General / 12311
Re: Bye, bye LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 00:16:49 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote:
In lugnet.announce, Willy Tschager wrote:
Dear friends,

It's time to say goodbye :'-(

Dear Willy,

might I invite you to spend more time at the www.1000steine.com/forum ?
That is now in fact one of the friendliest places in the internet and has a more
professional administration as I would dare to judge. At least nobody there
gives a f**k about some words that may be appropriate or not. If you want to
curse there you might do and all what happens is that people will make up their
own opinion of you and your character.

Welcome at the 1000steine community - Nice too meet you again!

Ben

Willy,
I'd like to 2nd Ben's suggestion.  If Lugnet isn't your cup of tea, then
1000steine might be.  I've met Rene and Ben in person and both are excellently
nice guys.

Ben,
Are you meaning to say that 1000steine doesn't have a 'no cursing' policy?  It
was my understanding that Rene reserved the right to edit cursing on 1000steine,
but that all the members were so mature that the rule rarely needed enforcing.
Is this untrue?

-Lenny