 Administrative / General / 12288
Re: Bye, bye LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 22:19:48 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
In lugnet.announce, Willy Tschager wrote:
Dear friends,

[snip]

It's time to say goodbye :'-( I had a terrific time on lugnet and enjoyed every
single moment.  My eternal gratitude goes to the code-wizards and part-authors
at lugnet/cad - thanks for all the wisdom and all the new things I learned from
you. Thank you also to my Italian friends at lugnet/org/it/itlug. I will all
miss you much,

w.

www.holly-wood.it

The goal behind the new policy is that we modify people's behavior so that some
people don't get offended and leave, but the policy and its implementation is
making people leave.

The policy itself is not intended to "cease offensive content" - see the
following post for a more detailed explanation.

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=50258

Regards,
Kelly