 Administrative / General / 12275 (-5)
  Re: Posting problem

(...) Wow, that is very weird. Can you give a pointer to the message that did post correctly? (...) Hmm, that's disturbing. I wonder if some hidden translation is happening on the From line somehow/somewhere which is confusing the known-name lookup. (...) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.admin.general)

  Posting problem

I just attempted to reply to a FTX message. FTX was selected as the message format. I clicked Preview and then Send, and got the error message about making sure posting setup has been done, I've received the e-mail, etc. I tried to repost, no dice. (...) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  (murfl)

(murfl) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.org.it.itlug, lugnet.general) !!

  Re: lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd curator

(...) My number is 2487, and I'm alrady a curator for SanDLUG (URL) as well. Thanks, Mathew Clayson (20 years ago, 24-Feb-05, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, FTX)

  Re: lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd curator

(...) According to the list of Curators available at the admin.curators sidebar (URL) here>, there is no curator for that group. What's your member ID#? -Lenny (20 years ago, 24-Feb-05, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact