 Administrative / General / 12240 (-5)
  Re: who does chris think he is?

(...) I know that the admins set the rules and I know LUGNET is "non-free" in terms of the types expression allowed but I think the above opinion is very arrogant (that's not to say that you, Tim, are arrogant since I know you are not). The above (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Timeout (was Re: "Some pigs...")

(...) One year :-) -Tim (20 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: who does chris think he is?

(...) Then do it on a server that you own, or one that allows profanity in discussions. The only reason you would have to fear those 'seven people you haven't met' would be because those people are entrusted with the keeping of this sandbox, which (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: who does chris think he is?

(...) WILD STALLIONS RULE!!!! -Orion (who think that lately LUGNET has been severly lacking in the mirth department) (20 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: who does chris think he is?

(...) maybe! I snipped the rest away. I think both sides have made good points and I don't want to respond point by point. Instead I want to touch on a theme. In an ideal world the only rule LUGNET would ever need would be "be excellent to each (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact