 Administrative / General / 12113
    Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please) —Tanvir Mahtab
   (...) I agree, it should not have been posted in "trains." I merely read the original post by clicking on it from the "top stories" box, so I was unaware of its misplacement. (19 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)