 Administrative / General / 12110 (-5)
  Re: who does chris think he is?

(...) Thanks Kelly, One does not have to be college educated to be able to figure out if one has violated the ToS. I couldn't recite a single item from the ToS, because it has been so long since I read it. But I know the difference between crossing (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: who does chris think he is?

(...) This sort of highlights something that I wonder about. Are smaller, out-of-the way groups more suitable for otherwise questionable behavior? With things like off-topic.debate, it's skipped by default, so there's less chance that (say) a kid (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: stepping up to the dead horse (was some other title)

(...) Nothing really to add, but I agree with Dan. I'd want to see what the administration has done-- mostly to try and gauge: - how often are these things done? - what sorts of things result in timeouts? - has <person x> been timeoutted before? How (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: who does chris think he is?

Hi Chris, nice to meet you. I'd've liked to converse under better circumstances, but needs must dictate. At any rate, you raise some very good points, and I appreciate your honesty. I also understand your need for some of the language, although (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX) !!

  Re: My Timeout

(...) All of them? No. I'm more realistic than that. I do beleive that a new filter would go a long way towards healing what I feel is currently the biggest issue with LUGNET though, that issue being noise. Examples of the effect (and before anyone (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact