 Administrative / General / 12101
  My Timeout

Well, now that the knowledge of my timeout is public ((URL)), I suppose I can expand publicly on the frustrations of my LUGNET experience in recent months. First, let me state that the admins were fully within their right to send me to the corner. I (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: My Timeout

In lugnet.admin.general, Duane Hess wrote: snip (...) snip (...) Duane, that was well put. In your opinion would SOFTWARE solve all of lugnets woes? is it even doable? Chris (19 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: My Timeout

(...) All of them? No. I'm more realistic than that. I do beleive that a new filter would go a long way towards healing what I feel is currently the biggest issue with LUGNET though, that issue being noise. Examples of the effect (and before anyone (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: My Timeout

In lugnet.admin.general, Duane Hess wrote: (snip) A couple of points: the text Duane posted in the top of this thread was originally sent to me and I shared it with the rest of the admin team. There is a lot of good, thought provoking material in (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)