 Administrative / General / 12097
  Email problem

Dear Admin I'm subscribed by Email to .Technic, and when I receive my own posts to that group via email, after my name "@qs483.pair.com" has been added. I'm wondering, how has this fault happened and at whose end is it, mine or yours? Also what can (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Email problem

(...) (not an admin by any means). Wow - this is messed up. Here's what I saw your address come up as: From: "\"Steve Lane\" <@qs483.pair.com stevenrobertlane@" <nospamplease@peeron...3.pair.com My guess is that the email you entered in your posting (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)