 Administrative / General / 12087
Re: 2004 posting statistics (was Re: Posting statistics)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 04:10:35 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   In lugnet.people, Dan Boger wrote:

   15. 441 “Calum Tsang” tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca 16. 439 “Bruce Hietbrink” bnh@chem.ucla.edu 17. 437 “Lenny Hoffman” lahoffma@*NOSPAM*mailer.fsu.edu

Woo hoo! I beat Lenny by 2! Take that, Kracky! (Shakes fist at Calum) Dang you, Calum, with your wry Canadian wit, I’ll get you next year.

Yikes! No one has ever called me wry or witty. :) I have been called Canadian before though.

Calum