 Administrative / General / 12073
Re: 2004 posting statistics (was Re: Posting statistics)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 20:11:02 GMT

In lugnet.people, Dan Boger wrote:

I don't remember if I did this for last year, but here's this year's.
If there's interest, I can post last year's as well. Same limitations as
before, deal with it :)  Notice that Larry is still the loudest mouth,

c/is still the loudest mouth/still seems to have the most to say/

Tis possible to post less and still be a bigger loudmouth. This could be an E2L
thing I guess.

excep that he posted from 4 different email addresses, so he's in the
top 10, twice :)

Sounds like a coding problem on your end. :)

PS.  I tried posting this to .admin.statistics, witha FUT to
     .admin.general, but the message was refused. Shame, as it really
     belongs there.

Was this posted there last year? If so, how?

If not, did you ask anyone about whether you could forward the info (sans any
editorial commentary) to someone and get it posted there first? That may have
been a better approach than complaining about it in a PS, but YMMV.