 Administrative / General / 12060 (-10)
  Re: An alternative open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company

Some snippage. (...) I agree with Peter, I think excessive crossposting is something to be avoided. And I'm not the only person that feels that way. I'd also remind those thinking of crossposting excessively (for shock, for humor, to make a point, (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Updating the LUG map?

(...) I would like to second that. SANDLUG has its own newsgroup now (see (URL) is not shown on the map. Thanks Adr. (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  (canceled)

  Updating the LUG map?

Hi all, Is there any chance the LUG map at (URL) be updated soon? I'ld like to have the Sacramento group added Sacramento Brick Builders (SacBB) since we have a newsgroup here as well. Cheers Roy (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Website Security Certificate

(...) No, that wouldn't make a difference; both use HTTP and not HTTPS. (...) Strange. Nothing was renewed; there was nothing to renew. What web browser and OS are you using? --Todd (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Website Security Certificate

(...) I notice that some of my favourites are news.lugnet.com/xyz and others are www.lugnet.com/xyz Does this make any difference? Anyway, whatever had expired has now been renewed so the message no longer appears when I browse. Mark (20 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Password reset?

(...) Yes, it is. Thanks! (20 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: I have some pics that the database needs (set 310)

(...) Futted to .admin.database in case it gets missed here. ROSCO (20 years ago, 16-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.database)

  I have some pics that the database needs

(URL) Doesn't show any pics and I have some to offer, but I don't know how to upload them to there. So, I decided to make a post and allow some other person upload them for me. Here are my photos. Comes from my own collection, soon to be sold on (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Password reset?

(...) Adam, You should be all set. --Todd (20 years ago, 16-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact