 Administrative / General / 12059
    Re: Updating the LUG map? —Adrian Egli
   (...) I would like to second that. SANDLUG has its own newsgroup now (see (URL) is not shown on the map. Thanks Adr. (19 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Updating the LUG map? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Some digging with a good search string will be needed to determine exactly what was said and by whom, but my understanding is that the LUGNET mapsets are not being updated. I think it is in part an issue that the people that were doing it got (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Updating the LUG map? —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) I had taken it as a part of the Content Coord. position, but since there is the code freeze, theres not much point in devoting a lot of time to it. I haven't quite figured how to best do the same sort of LUG map without making it a colossal (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)