 Administrative / General / 12057
    Updating the LUG map? —Roy Gal
   Hi all, Is there any chance the LUG map at (URL) be updated soon? I'ld like to have the Sacramento group added Sacramento Brick Builders (SacBB) since we have a newsgroup here as well. Cheers Roy (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Updating the LUG map? —Adrian Egli
   (...) I would like to second that. SANDLUG has its own newsgroup now (see (URL) is not shown on the map. Thanks Adr. (19 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Updating the LUG map? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Some digging with a good search string will be needed to determine exactly what was said and by whom, but my understanding is that the LUGNET mapsets are not being updated. I think it is in part an issue that the people that were doing it got (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Updating the LUG map? —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) I had taken it as a part of the Content Coord. position, but since there is the code freeze, theres not much point in devoting a lot of time to it. I haven't quite figured how to best do the same sort of LUG map without making it a colossal (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)