 Administrative / General / 12006
  New Newsgroup Please

I'd like to create a new robotics newsgroup for the new RCX replacement firmware. if you agree, can you make this happen please? Right now, I've been posting on lugnet.robotics but I've had some feedback about the messages being too long. Apparently (...) (20 years ago, 26-Dec-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New Newsgroup Please

(...) I've sent a note to the rest of the transition team for their awareness. Speaking personally, it seems a reasonable request. lugnet.robotics.firmware? lugnet.robotics.rcx.firmware? The former is more general in case other firmwares are (...) (20 years ago, 26-Dec-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New Newsgroup Please

(...) OK, just to confirm, you've been using lugnet.robotics for this (not lugnet.robotics.rcx)? I guess what's maybe not generally known is that lugnet.robotics.rcx is actually a newsgroup and not just a hierarchy. Its charter specifically includes (...) (20 years ago, 26-Dec-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)