 Administrative / General / 11960
  Re: SPAM and OT messages

<Snip> (...) </Snip> Mr. S, Thank you for your insightful and thoughtful post. As far as I can tell, the only person who is overreacting here is you. As you can very well read, you may have noticed that I did, infact, forward these concerns to the (...) (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.admin.general)