 Administrative / General / 11947
    Re: Can we help? —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) I agree with Larry here. Especially since a majority of Lugnet posters don't actually consider where their post is going, they just hit "reply" and then go. (on a personal, non-official perspective:) I personally think we should be able to (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

        Re: Can we help? —Johannes Koehler
   Hello! (...) That's actually true, and that's what I did now, too. (...) Funny that you picked this example. It's in particular due to the colour change issue that I dislike the practice of forcefully resetted FUT. Whenever somebody only marginally (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

        Re: Can we help? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Hi! (...) Exactly why getting the FUT right is very helpful to the goal of keeping things well compartmentalized. (...) That's certainly not the intent, nor is it my perception. However if you could provide a few cites where you feel that's (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)