 Administrative / General / 11926
  Lost password

Since it's been literally years since I last posted, I've completely forgotten my password - member number 336. I've also retired one of the addresses I have for the account (the mediaone address), so if the new password can be sent only to the (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lost password

*bump* Bueller? Bueller? Anyone? If there's some other place I should be posting, or a webpage with a "you forgot your passowrd, you dummy" link, please let me know. Thanks. J (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lost password

(...) A word to the wise: If you currently have only one password, go create another one NOW, then every week or so try to remember all of them, so that you can always reset all your passwords (and you don't have to bump randomly) as soon as you (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lost password

(...) Thanks, Lar - I don't recall multiple passwords being an option back in the day, but it's been a while and I may well have forgotten. No advice on my current problem, though? Does anyone know who has the ability to reset passwords? Is it a (...) (20 years ago, 3-Oct-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lost password

(...) It's been set up that way a few years but it's easy to forget that part of the system is set up that way, it's not blazingly obvious how to get there. (...) Patience, coupled with occasional reminders by email that you're still waiting. I've (...) (20 years ago, 3-Oct-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lost password

(...) I forgot to say, it's here... (URL) (20 years ago, 3-Oct-04, to lugnet.admin.general)