 Administrative / General / 11875
Re: Lavender Brick Society
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 18:22:45 GMT

"Christopher Weeks" <clweeks@eclipse.net> wrote in message
news:I451p6.234v@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, David Gregory wrote:

There's never been a subgroup for heterosexuals, and I've gotten
along just fine.

I think the counterargument to this is that _all_ the subgroups are for
heterosexuals because we're in the majority.  And the reason that you've • gotten
along just fine is that no one thinks you're weird (er...queer).

Is there any difference in beeing interested in Lego depending on your
sexual orientation?
How about a subgroup for communists, I bet they are in minority...
/J