 Administrative / General / 11856
  Re: Profanity again

(...) Richard, I'm taking this as a polite request from you that your posting privileges be revoked site-wide at the earliest convenient opportunity. When your posting privileges were restricted originally, pursuant to your flagrant violations of (...) (20 years ago, 10-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !

  LUGNET Admin Question URGENT

Todd, Forgive me for adding this in right here! Been trying to get ahold of you for awhile now using the email on your member page and posting at lugnet.admin.general Could you please reset my password for logging into the database? Also, notice my (...) (20 years ago, 10-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: LUGNET Admin Question URGENT

(...) Sorry I missed your request. You should be all set now. --Todd (20 years ago, 10-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Profanity again

(...) There's some irony in here that I thought Richard would have gotten the first time around. -->Bruce<-- (20 years ago, 14-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)