 Administrative / General / 11856
Re: Profanity again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 01:06:12 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Richard Marchetti wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.terms, Adrian Egli wrote:
   Besides, John could have meant “frick’n” instead of the other f-word.

Well, what kind of “frick’n” moron doesn’t know what “frick’n” really means? I love the backpedalling into euphemisms...

My advice: say what you fucking mean and leave the bullshit at the door!

Welcome to the real world.

Richard, I’m taking this as a polite request from you that your posting privileges be revoked site-wide at the earliest convenient opportunity.

When your posting privileges were restricted originally, pursuant to your flagrant violations of the ToS, we did leave the .admin.general group open for you to post in -- to discuss the situation, and to give you a chance to show that you were still interested in abiding by LUGNET’s ToS.

You make it pretty clear, however, that you remain uninterested in abiding by the ToS. You leave little choice other than to shut you off completely. Sorry.

--Todd