 Administrative / General / 11851
  Re: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf?

(...) SOME NNTP/SMTP users, those who are not already following the group it belongs in. The rest of them will see new posts just fine. (...) Ya, that's true, but the downside is that it's a lot more obtrusive to everyone else, and if people start (...) (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  ForceFUTs (was: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf?)

(Reposting from the web, auth email lost someplace on it's way to me) (...) I'd expect it to be the common case, as most threads moved are moved from a more general group (.general) to a more specific one (.color, .o-t.debate, etc). (...) I don't (...) (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)