 Administrative / General / 11848
  To Whom It May Concern...

I need my password reset to Sign Into the database, I've tried to email Todd and Suzanne twice now, but have received no response from them! Can anybody else here help? LMK either way Thanks in advance, Rick LUGNET member #540 (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: To Whom It May Concern...

(...) As of right now, Todd is the go-to person for password resets. If you've emailed Todd more than once and it's been in a more than 24-48 hour period with no response, then posting here certainly seems the next best thing to do... IIRC he does (...) (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)