 Administrative / General / 11819
    Re: Un-spotlight? (was: suspended Bricklink shops) —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) Hi Rosco, I think this could end as a very bad idea which leads to a situation like censorship. If a few people think a topic is important, then I want to have the chance to get a hint to find this topic, even if some other people (in same (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Un-spotlight? (was: suspended Bricklink shops) —Tim Courtney
   (...) Ben - I'm leaning more towards your views than Ross's. Ross's thoughts do have merit though. What if users could de-spotlight posts for their own accounts, but not globally? So, users have a choice to 'remove this post/all posts in this thread (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.general)