 Administrative / General / 11785
    A change to email spamblocks? —Dave Schuler
   Would it be possible to stop the "megabloks-are-evil" anti-spam phrase from appearing in email addresses on LUGNET? The sentiment strikes me as petty and, frankly, a little childish. Additionally, I have not been informed that my postings to LUGNET (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.general)