 Administrative / General / 11784
    (canceled) —Jamie Obrien

        Re: Why do I not receive some confirmation e-mails? —Mark Bellis
   (...) Looking at the headers, there's no indication of extra actions. I notice that Lugnet's clock is 3 seconds slower than my ISP's clock! The thing is, there hasn't always been a time delay - it seems to come in waves. I used to get the emails (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.general)