 Administrative / General / 11771
    Request for deletion of second post —Mark Neumann
   I accidentially posted twice in build.mecha Here: (URL) someone take care of that for me? I remember reading that someone could but forgot the process of where to ask. Thanks Mark (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Request for deletion of second post —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) The process is: Send a note to someone on the Admin team with the URL of the post that needs to die, we will take care of it. Currently that's Todd, Frank, Tim or myself. Hope that helps. (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

        (canceled) —Jamie Obrien

        Re: Request for deletion of second post —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Good idea, and easy to do since it's just an alias. Has been talked about before, time to bring it up again internally. (...) This is a bit harder to implement but in my view a worthy suggestion. (...) As is this. (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.general)