 Administrative / General / 11749
  Profanity Question (was Re: American Idolatry)

(...) Can I use such work arounds? Adr. (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Profanity Question (was Re: American Idolatry)

(...) It's not censorious, it's a condition of usage. No censorship is involved. (...) My personal preference is no. An administrative answer is, stay tuned. Personal preference again: Hold off till the answer comes down. (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)