 Administrative / General / 11695
  Unsubscribe from Lugnet-by-email

Hi, I'm currently subscribed to receive several lugnet.cad groups by e-mail. Works a treat and I get lots of mail. However, I now want to unsubscribe (and continue reading by NNTP). When I go to (URL) and enter my email and confirmation code the (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Unsubscribe from Lugnet-by-email

(...) What you are doing SOUNDS right. What I know has thrown this off in the past is if there are any differences in the email addresses being used. You may want to check to see if the email address that the subscriptions are being sent to matches (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Unsubscribe from Lugnet-by-email

(...) I tried again, copying *exactly* from the email and it still didn't work. So ... Todd, if you could sort this out for me I would be most grateful. Cheers, Daniel Okely (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Unsubscribe from Lugnet-by-email

(...) Daniel, I ran a script on the server which (half-)manually unsubscribed you. --Todd (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Unsubscribe from Lugnet-by-email

(...) Thanks for that Todd. Now I can check the groups via NNTP without having my inbox overloaded. Cheers, Daniel Okely (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.general)