 Administrative / General / 11604
    Re: disk failure —Tim David
   (...) I noticed Lugnet was down for a while at about 5:00ish GMT. When it came back up there was no traffic on the traffic page, i.e. no reported posting, even for the last 7 days, everthing else seemed to work as far as I tested it. I didn't (...) (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: disk failure Todd Lehman
   (...) That must've been the disk in the process of dying... Enough stuff cached in RAM to run and provide basic functionality, but not enough to handle the non-constantly-accessed functions. Thanks for the data points. --Todd (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.general)