 Administrative / General / 11589
Re: Two ways you can help LUGNET ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 03:43:11 GMT

Bill Ward <bill@wards.net> wrote:
If LUGNET code is made open source, I'd be interested in working on
implementing changes. Also, I would suggest using a bug tracking system
like Bugzilla, rather than just posts in the lugnet suggestions group,
to track issues.

Bugzilla is great, but I'm not sure it'd be the best for external use --
its UI isn't terribly intuitive. Once you're over the initial
intimidation, it's very powerful, but if you're just an end-user, it
shouldn't be that complicated to search, report, and track problems.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>