 Administrative / General / 11554
Re: Two ways you can help LUGNET ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 02:50:17 GMT

Tim Courtney wrote in message ...
members of the community and hosted on LUGNET. We'd like to have a complete • [2]
list of these projects -- things like the LUGNET FAQ, inventories, Shiri's
Acronym Guide, etc. -- so they can 'stay on the map' as we discuss the • tasks for
LUGNET.

Not sure if this fits, but the Town Building Contest is hosted on my LUGNET
page at
http://www.lugnet.com/~41/towncomp/2002

It ran in 2001 and 2002, but not 2003 and so far not yet in 2004.

Kevin
Farmhouse kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-farm.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/COntent/Townplan/townplan.htm