 Administrative / General / 11582
    Re: REPLY BACK —Eric Kingsley
   Dear admin, Please take the appropriate action on this. Thanks, Eric (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: REPLY BACK —Frank Filz
    "Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:Hw6BMu.114y@lugnet.com... (...) As has been pointed out, this came from the robotics e-mail list. Nothing Lugnet can do without extraordinary filtering. Frank (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: REPLY BACK —Tim Courtney
   (...) Can these obviously spam messages at least be canceled? -Tim (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: REPLY BACK —William R. Ward
   (...) LUGNET has a better mechanism for "subscribe as mailing list." Why keep this anachronistic exception around, gatewaying to an outside mailing list? If that list can't control its spam then I suggest LUGNET should pull the plug on the gateway, (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: REPLY BACK —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) You'll hear no disagreement from me. I guess I just don't see the value add (given that there are no other lists that this is done for). (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.general)