 Administrative / General / 11530 (-10)
  Re: Taking LUGNET to the next level

(...) Thanks, Mark, for linking to this. I finally got a chance to print it out and read it. The article illustrated and then tied together many disjointed thoughts I've been having about our online communities. This helps a lot in refining my (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org, FTX)

  How do I change my formal and informal name?

Hi, Please help... How do I change my formal and informal name? Peter (21 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET server fund drive a roaring success!

(...) Thank You. (21 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: LUGNET server fund drive a roaring success!

(...) done (21 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: New group for LUG?

(...) Thanks for getting back to me Todd! The name of the LUG is the Southern Alberta Lego User Group using the title SALUG. We are based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. We do not require any special requirements or subgroups, just a group in the (...) (21 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  New LUGNET server hardware details

So, we've purchased our cool new servers, from Cambridge, MA vendor "PCs for Everyone". Todd and I and several other friends have gotten systems from them before, and have been extremely pleased -- they know their stuff, including Linux, which is (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.org, lugnet.announce) !!

  LUGNET server fund drive a roaring success!

Update: Thanks to donations totalling over $4K from more than 150 people around the world, we not only hit our target in four short days days but exceeded it -- by a margin wide and comfortable enough to afford a superb hardware configuration and (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.org, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Re: New group for LUG?

(...) Send me (or better yet, just post here; I'm subscribed to this group as an e-mail list) the name of your LUG, its location, and any special charter requirements for the newsgroup. Additionally, if you need any sub-groups, let me know those as (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New group for LUG?

(...) Still need to start a newsgroup for my local LUG. Any help would be appreciated! Please? Someone? (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: T-Shirts

The fix for that, of course, is a left breast pocket area Lugnet logo on the front, and a large one on the back ;-) (...) -- Tom Stangl *(URL) Visual FAQ home *(URL) Visual FAQ Home (21 years ago, 26-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact