 Administrative / General / 11446
  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) Man am I behind in my reading/posting. The Spacers have a Seed Part of the Month... it seems to generate some (a LOT OF!) neat creations. Not all seed parts are "cool", IIRC, some were chosen to be "challenging" to incorporate, so maybe it's a (...) (20 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) I've been thinking about this for a while myself. It's a great way to stimulate both creativity and lateral thinking! May I suggest "Tricky Bricks Incorporated" and propose the small rubber band holder as the first contender: (URL) should be (...) (20 years ago, 23-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general)