 Administrative / General / 11446
Re: New homepage for LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 20:00:33 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Matthew Miller wrote:

By itself, having a random piece is slightly interesting. But a
specifically-picked "Cool Brick of the Week" could be a lot more --
history of that part, some suggestions of non-obvious building techniques,
examples of cool/famous/not-so-famous MOCs that make good use of the part,
and so on.

It'd take a lot of work, and I'm not necessarily volunteering. :)

Man am I behind in my reading/posting.

The Spacers have a Seed Part of the Month... it seems to generate some (a LOT
OF!) neat creations. Not all seed parts are "cool", IIRC, some were chosen to be
"challenging" to incorporate, so maybe it's a slightly different thrust. Wanted
to mention it though.