 Administrative / General / 11440 (-5)
  Re: fun with LUGNET web site statistics

(...) heh :) Though, I believe since around the time that LDraw.org moved to be hosted on Peeron's server, we stopped using partref's pictures, and started using LDraws - any referrer's from us to LUGNET after, say, April 2003 or so are either (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general) !

  Re: Taking LUGNET to the next level

In lugnet.announce, Todd Lehman wrote: much great stuff snipped Todd- I think this is fantastic! It's great to see your enthusiasm and the great new ideas! Please let us know where, how and if we can be of any help. We'd love to work closely with (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org, FTX) !

  Re: fun with LUGNET web site statistics

(...) All very interesting statistics! Thanks for crunching the data. I have always thought that Lugnet should allow Google (and perhaps other search engines) to crawl the posts on Lugnet. Even though the data would perhaps be a few weeks old, I (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  fun with LUGNET web site statistics

Today, I got the 2GB of compressed log files representing Lugnet traffic over the past approximately-a-year. After crunching for a while, realizing that I needed to move everything to a faster server, and restarting there, I discovered that what I (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !!

  Re: Taking LUGNET to the next level

(...) Although, see the post I'm just about to make. (21 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact