 Administrative / General / 11439
Re: Taking LUGNET to the next level
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 07:03:43 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.announce, Todd Lehman wrote: much great stuff snipped

Todd-

I think this is fantastic! It’s great to see your enthusiasm and the great new ideas! Please let us know where, how and if we can be of any help. We’d love to work closely with LUGNET and the community to bring us all closer together.

Jennifer Boger legofan.net