 Administrative / General / 11402
  Re: LUGNET Homepage/Site Features Wishlist (was: Re: New homepage for LUGNET)

(...) Great list. Makes it much easier to summarize ideas and thoughts. Thanks for putting that together. (...) I have no experience with the LUGNET stuff but I've worked with CSS before. I'll volunteer as your graphic designer. -Mike (20 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LUGNET Homepage/Site Features Wishlist (was: Re: New homepage for LUGNET)

(...) Hi Mike - Glad to hear you're interested! I'm curious, could you link us to some of your past work? -Tim (20 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LUGNET Homepage/Site Features Wishlist (was: Re: New homepage for LUGNET)

(...) Sure. The only stuff that's online at the moment: The logo for Bill Swanberg of Bartering The Brick: (URL) A collection of practice ads done for a ficitious company: (URL) And the RoboticsResources.com logo: (URL) I have a bunch of small stuff (...) (20 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)