 Administrative / General / 11375 (-5)
  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) I think this makes sense for non members only. Usually, the members already know what they're looking for, so according to their preferences, they should get the best page. That means page with the stuff they like and few extraordinary tidbids (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

In lugnet.admin.general, Tobbe Arnesson wrote: <snip> (...) Looks like the need has gone missing: (URL) played Todd! /Tobbe (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general)

  Re: Taking LUGNET to the next level

(...) Well played:) It takes a good person to realize when they need to open up a project that was theirs to start with. (...) As Communications Officer to SciBrick, I'm ready to help out in whatever way I can toward establishing a closer (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org, FTX)

  Re: Taking LUGNET to the next level

(...) Thank you so much Todd! In recent discussions about the LEGO Fan .net website, I defended the point that people not happy with the current state of LUGNET should work to improve it instead of replacing it. Now, with this transition, you give (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) Heres my Idea! I know it doesnt look much different but I made it in paint so you cant do much more than what I have already done ;-) -- Jeff (URL) The small "MY LUGNET" lego smiley referrs to this post (URL) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact